Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Give thanks

Freedom and opportunity is a beautiful thing that we are blessed to enjoy in this great country. Today I am so thankful to the founders of this great nation for being so wise in their conception of democracy and how to achieve it. I am thankful that my kids and their kids can determine who leads this country; they can be assured an education, can own homes and can choose what they will be and how they will live. I am thankful to all of those who chose to protect our freedom with their lives and as their occupation. My family is rich is traditions and involvement in the military...it is a difficult lifestyle that we take for granted. Finally, I am thankful that our nation had the foresight to choose a leader not based on skin color, but on conviction, education, morality and heart. God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment