Friday, November 4, 2011

Give thanks

After spending three days away from home and away from family, it seems fitting I give thanks today for my family. Each of my children holds a special place in my heart and I define myself and measure myself by how well I have loved them, taught them, respected them and nurtured them. I'm so thankful to have an artist as a child. Treena is passionate, dramatic and loving like only artists can be. She has become a wonderful mother and friend. Together we enjoy decorating, treasure hunting, creating, cooking and laughing. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my boy, Matt, to keep me playful and appreciative of nature and all things {boy}. Matt is grounded in who he is and I admire his courage, determination and "zest for life". And Katy...my faithful, playful scholar. She is so attentive to each person she comes in contact with and so clear about who she is and where she wants to go. These three {kids} have taught me as much about life as I have them and I am so thankful to call myself mom to each and every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment