Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Fall Wedding

Today Treena told me she wants to change her wedding date. It all started when I sent her a picture of a cake I knew she'd love. She likes the "rustic" cakes where the frosting sits on top of the raw layer and not on the sides. This cake in particular was adorned with tiny apples. So the conversation began with her telling me she thought she'd like to change the colors of her wedding from navy blue and green (perfect colors for a May wedding!) to something with red. This didn't surprise me in the least bit since Treena's always loved red. Then she thought she might add yellow to it...again, no surprise. Then she added pumpking and the theme emerged. This entire conversation is via chat, but still I could read the writing on the walls. She proposed the idea of a fall wedding...it IS her favorite time of year. Pumpkins, mums, apples, burlap...hot drinks...I fell hook, line and sinker because I've always LOVED fall weddings. I think I share my love of fall with both my girls. So now we have to find a good date, because our other love is FOOTBALL so we have to be sure to work around that :) Have to go...off to plan a wedding! A {FALL} wedding that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment