Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well hello there 2014!  I'm excited to begin this year with BIG PLANS!  First, I'm embarking on the One Little Word Challenge with Ali Edwards whereby you identify ONE WORD that will be your "theme" for the year.  In addition, I'm also enrolled in Brene' Brown's Gifts of Imperfection class with Katy and FINALLY, I've decided to do Project Life this year with Treena.  Each of these projects are SERIOUS in their undertaking...requiring commitment and time...but each has its REWARDS as well!  I'm hopeful they will lead me to a better understanding of myself, a better relationship with my girls and fulfill a creative NEED for me.  I'm just finishing up my December Daily (also with Ali Edwards) and I LOVE it!  Most of all, I LOVED that it helped me to FOCUS on making each day COUNT!  


No comments:

Post a Comment